Freenity is an excellent choice for photographers, freelancers, startups, personal portfolios, landing pages and blogs. Its stylish and modern design is the best way to stand out from the crowd and get more visitors from Google and other search engines. Freenity is simple, easy to use and fast. Moreover, it uses the best clean SEO practices. This professional and elegant theme is great for anyone looking to display a lot of content in a userfriendly and clean manner.
* Cross-browser compatible
* Two-column design
* Animated Image Slider
* Threaded comments
* Main colors: white, blue, gray
* Russian (ru_RU)
If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files to BestWebSoft, and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for working with PO and MO files Poedit.
Copyrights for Resources used in this theme
* 1 External font from Google Webfonts is used in Theme:
– Open Sans – http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Open+Sans
License: Apache License Version 2.0
Copyright: Steve Matteson, https://profiles.google.com/107777320916704234605/about
– FontAwesome – http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
* The following js-files are used in the Theme:
– pie.htc in the “pie” folder
License: Apache License Version 2.0 and GPL Version 3.
Copyright: Jason Johnston, https://raw.github.com/lojjic/PIE/master/LICENSE-APACHE2.txt
– “html5.js” file in the “js” folder:
License: MIT/GPL2 Licensed
Copyright: HTML5 Shiv v3.6 | @afarkas @jdalton @jon_neal @rem |
– “doubletaptogo.js” file in the “js” folder:
Copyright: Osvaldas Valutis, www.osvaldas.info
Available for use under the MIT License
Everything else used in this theme has been created by BestWebSoft, specifically for Freenity theme, and is distributed under GPL license.
1. Upload the “Freenity” folder to “/wp-content/themes/” directory.
Installation using “Add New Theme”
1. From your Admin UI (Dashboard), use the menu to select Themes -> Add New.
2. Search for “Freenity”.
3. Click “Install” button to open the theme’s repository listing.
4. Click “Install” button.
Activation and Use
Activate the Theme through “Themes” menu in WordPress
How to display featured image?
You can do this in Posts section > Add new (or edit the existing one) > Set featured image.
How to use custom-background?
You can easily change background color via Admin UI (Dashboard) > Appearance > Customize > Colors > Background color.
How can I change the language from English into Russian?
WordPress v4.0 and above:
Change the language in the admin settings screen. Settings > General > Site Language.
WordPress v3.9.2 and below:
In the main catalog of your WordPress site, please find wp-config.php file, open it and change define( ‘WPLANG’, ” ); for define( ‘WPLANG’, ‘ru_RU’ );
Theme home page
V1.4 – 14.06.2016
* Update: Security of saved and displayed data has been improved.
* Update: Back-compatibility of title-tag was removed.
* Bugfix: Plugin Territory functionality was removed.
* Update: The theme has been tested for the compatibility with WordPress v.4.5.2.
V1.3 – 04.05.2016
* Update: html5.js file was replaced with full file version.
V1.2 – 27.04.2016
* Bugfix: The code in the functions.php file was fixed.
* Bugfix: The code in the header.php file was fixed.
* Update: All themes settings were transferred to customizer.
* Update: Licences for pictures were updated in readme.txt.
* Update: The theme has been tested for the compatibility with WordPress v.4.5.1.
V1.1 – 24.03.2016
* Update: Theme URI has been changed.
V1.0 – 22.12.2015
* Release of Freenity theme