If you need a perfect Theme for a hospital website, pharmacy website, medical forum, etc Medical Center is what you were looking for. It is a professional and easy to use theme with modern design. Whether you want to give medical recommendations, advice or just share your ideas Medical Center Theme is a wise solution. Is simple to customize, good-looking and have really user-friendly interface so you dont have to spend much time for customization.
* Cross-browser compatible
* Two-column design
* Animated Image Slider
* Threaded comments
* Customizable header image
* Customizable background
* Main colors: white, blue, gray
* Russian (ru_RU)
If you create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files for BestWebSoft and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
Copyrights for Resources used in this theme
* 1 External font from Google Webfonts is used in Theme:
– Ubuntu – http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Ubuntu License: Ubuntu Font License, 1.0 Copyright: Steve Matteson, https://profiles.google.com/107777320916704234605/about
* The following js-files are used in the Theme:
– pie.htc in the “js” folder License: Apache License Version 2.0 and GPL Version 3. Copyright: Jason Johnston, https://raw.github.com/lojjic/PIE/master/LICENSE-APACHE2.txt
– ‘html5.js’ file in the “js” folder: License: MIT/GPL2 Licensed Source: https://github.com/aFarkas/html5shiv Copyright: HTML5 Shiv v3.6 | @afarkas @jdalton @jon_neal @rem |
– script.js in the “js” folder License: GNU General Public License v3 Copyright: the Bestwebsoft team, https://github.com/bestwebsoft
– jquery.flexslider.js in the “js” folder License: GPLv2 Source: http://www.woothemes.com/flexslider/ Copyright: 2012 WooThemes
* The following images are used in the “images” folder in the Theme
License: GNU General Public License v3 Copyright: the Bestwebsoft team, https://github.com/bestwebsoft
Everything else used in this theme has been created by BestWebSoft, especially for the Medical Center theme and is distributed under GPL license.
Medical Center folder to the
Installation using “Add New Theme”
- 1. Go to your Dashboard and select Themes -> Add New in the menu.
- 2. Type ‘Medical Center’ and click “Search”.
- 3. Click the ‘Install’ button to open the theme’s repository listing.
- 4. Click the ‘Install’ button.
Activation and Use
Activate the Theme using the ‘Theme’ menu in WordPress
As soon as you install the theme the metabox “Slider Settings” will appear in the post edit section of WordPress admin panel.
You will see two input fields in this metabox: text-field and еру checkbox. If you mark the checkbox of featured image of this particular post, it will appear in the slider.
Every post (or page) has its own metabox, so if you go to another post (or page) and mark the checkbox there, the featured image of that post (or page) will be added to the slider as well, and the slider will have two slides. You can have as many posts (or pages) as you want.
The slider itself is located on the front page and consists of three parts: the name (title of post), and an image (featured image of post).
Post Thumbnail Functionality
To post thumbnails we recommend using the image with width equal to 560px.
Post Formats: Aside, Image, Link, Quote
Medical Center WordPress theme supports these post formats only which are customized in a certain way. Other post formats will be displayed as standart posts.
Medical Center includes a standart Widget.
How can I change language from English into Russian?
WordPress v4.0 and above:
Change the language in the admin settings screen. Settings > General > Site Language.
WordPress v3.9.2 and below:
In the main catalog of your WordPress site, please find wp-config.php file, open it and change
define( 'WPLANG', '' ); for
define( 'WPLANG', 'ru_RU' );
Does the theme support widgets?
Yes, this theme includes widgets. The following widgets are shown by default: recent posts, recent comments, archives, categories.
How to use custom header image?
The custom header image can be used. From your Admin UI (Appearance), select Header in the menu -> Choose Image -> Browse, and then click Upload. Header images have max size 1920px*420px.
Theme home page
V1.1 – 28.06.2016
* Bugfix: Fixed mismatch coding standards.
* Bugfix: Fixed theme styles.
* Update: Unnecessary files category.php and tag.php have been removed.
* Update: Screenshot was updated to size 1200×900.
* Update: The theme has been tested for the compatibility with WordPress v.4.5.3.
* Update: Theme was transferred to new WordPress account.
V1.0.6 – 16.04.2015
* Update: We updated the functionality for compatibility with WordPress 4.1.1.
* Update: Screenshot was updated.
* Bugfix: Custom select tags display bug in scripts.js was fixed.
* Update: The following files were updated: scripts.js, functions.php, screenshot.png.
V1.0.5 – 17.03.2015
* Update: BWS Themes menu was removed.
V1.0.4 – 03.03.2015
* Update: The following files were updated: style.css, header.php, functions.php.
* Update: We updated the theme to WordPress 4.1.1.
* Bugfix: Navigation menu display was fixed.
V1.0.3 – 21.07.2014
* Bugfix: Post image size bug was fixed.
* Bugfix: Select element bugs were fixed.
* Update: We checked theme for WordPress 3.9.1 and updated readme.txt.
V1.0.2 – 21.05.2014
* Update: We update sidebar.
V1.0.1 – 16.05.2014
* Update: We updated links.
* Update: We updated the template for displaying the sidebar.
V1.0.0 – 16.04.2014
* Release date of Medical Center