Blogotron comes packaged with tons of great features, such as stylish design, simple funtionality and more. The Theme is great for tech companies, marketing news, design firms of business reviews. It will surely impress your visitors with its cutting edge style. Blogotron is also a great tool for local business directories, travel guides building travel blogs, etc. Your possibilities are endless with a simplicity and an eye-catching design of this great Theme! However, Blogotron puts your work first, keeping the design elements to a minimum while still maintaining beautiful and modern style.
* Cross-browser compatible
* Two-column design
* Threaded comments
* Customizable form elements input type: file, radio, checkbox, select
* Main colors: light, gray, white.
* Russian (ru_RU)
If you create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files for BestWebSoft and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
Copyrights for resources used in this theme
1.1 The theme uses one external font. Below there is the license information on this font:
‘Open sans’ font:
Apache License v2.00
This license can also be found by this permalink: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/license/open-sans
Version 2.0, January 2004
1.2 Code in ‘script.js’ file has been created by the BestWebLayout team and it is licensed under the GPLv3.
1.3 The theme uses PIE script located in ‘js’ folder. Below is the license information on PIE:
Copyright 2010 Jason Johnston
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the “License”); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
blogotron directory to the
/wp-content/themes/ directory on the server.
Installation using “Add New Theme”:
- 1. In the WordPress admin panel, select Themes -> Add New.
- 2. Search for
- 3. Press the
Activation and Use:
Activate the Theme through the ‘Themes’ menu in WordPress
How to display customizeble form elements input type: file, radio, checkbox, select?
How to display standard form elements input type: file, radio, checkbox, select?
To use standard form elements go to /js/scripts.js and comment out lines 51 to 60.
How to display featured image?
You can do this in Posts section > Add new or edit existing post > Set featured image.
What will happen if turn off all widgets?
If you do not have active widgets, the following widgets will be shown by default: search, recent posts, recent comments, archives, categories.
What will happen if menu reaches the end of the screen?
If menu reaches the end of the screen, the menu will be reflected in the other direction.
Theme home page
V1.8 – 23.06.2016
* New: The ‘title-tag’ theme support was added.
* Bugfix: Fixed mismatch coding standards.
* Bugfix: Fixed theme styles.
* Update: Unnecessary files category.php and tag.php have been removed.
* Update: Screenshot was updated to size 1200×900.
* Update: The theme has been tested for the compatibility with WordPress v.4.5.3.
* Update: Theme was transferred to new WordPress account.
V1.7 – 31.07.2014
* Bugfix: We fixed bug in footer.php file.
V1.6 – 30.07.2014
* Update: We updated all functionality for wordpress 3.9.1.
* Update: We update style.css file.
* New: We add blogotron.pot file.
V1.5 – 25.02.2014
* Bugfix: We fixed the bug of the background for current menu element.
V1.4 – 02.02.2014
* Update: We updated all functionality for wordpress 3.8.1.
* Bugfix: We fixed the bug of declaring copyright to Theme Preview.
V1.3 – 29.01.2014
* Change: Updated style.css for correctly displaying navigation menu and some elements.
V1.2 – 20.01.2014
* Change: Replaced set_post_thumbnail_size function with another function called add_image_size in the functions.php, content-image.php, content-page.php, content.php.
V1.1 – 17.01.2014
* Change: function_exist wrapper was removed from functions.php.
* Change: The previous author’s uri was replaced in footer.php style.css, readme.txt.
* Change: Info in readme.txt was updated.
* Change: Custom thumbnail size is added.
* Release Blogotron theme.